Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Opening new doors!

(Thought Process)
(currently working on my banner/next review)
During the past couple of days I've been happily blogging about games, what I like/dislike, my rating for the game, etc. As I looked over at different blogs, I began to feel the need to blog about more broad topics and not just gaming. A blogger has the 'rights' to post whatever he/she likes right? Well I'm taking that 'right' into consideration and would like to blog (review) about the following topics:
  • Gaming (current coverage)
  • Gadgets [ the latest in electronics ]
  • Phones [ obvious ]
  • Music [ spread the love<3 ]
  • Computers [ I work in the field, so latest for sure! ] 
  • Random [ eventually I'll find random shizz I lieks ]
What do you guys think? I'll also go ahead and surprise you guys with the next blog post.

*** [BONUS POINTS] *** > If anyone can guess what the next topic of post will be, I'll make sure that person is referred to in my next blog review!! ^_^

*** BE SURE TO ***
CHECK out the profile: http://www.blogger.com/profile/15409687686654777675
FOLLOW me on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/zettareviews


17 comments:

  1. I'll be sure to check back often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im gonna guess phones, lots of news about them lately

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely making sure I come back here, sounds like some interesting stuff!! Good luck with all this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put it on random baby! Let chance decide it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it'd be a cool idea to maybe do some cool iDevice app reviews. Dunno if that'd fall into Gaming or the Phone category.. (That is, if you have an iDevice)

    ReplyDelete
  6. any of those topics works for me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes more gaming coverage! Awesome! Hope to see it and it better be good!

    http://www.quarterqwerty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm ,a game lol? looking forward to what ya got in store , il ike random cause thats what my blog is lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. New gadgets are always nice. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! Love the blog, you got a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. nothing wrong with widening your topics. i look forward to them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. all i have to say is you next post is going to be music cuz we need to get more ppl in the sean and start the unity with all races so we can start on world peace PLUR my good friend plur

    ReplyDelete
  13. Throw in random life updates. They're easy enough to write about.

    ReplyDelete